ONLY 24% OF THE BUSINESS TRANSFORMATIONS SUCCEED, UNLESS
THE CEOs AND TRANSFORMATION STRATEGISTS TAKE A HOLISTIC PERSPECTIVE SUCH AS
THE 5-STAR BUSINESS NETWORK APPROACH, WHICH TRIPLES THE SUCCESS RATE.
Sources and Notes:
1.McKinsey & Co Survey, 2009
2. FOR DETAILS OF A BETTER METHOD CLICK HERE
3. IBM Global CEO Study 2012
4. Watch Shell CEO Video on the value of PARTNERING here
5. This latest methodology and the book is based on a five year (2007-2012) study of the top 1200 companies in the world. It showed that the top 5% companies who have created supply chain 3.0 enjoy margins that are nearly FIVE times the margin of the bottom 65% companies.
6.Read value of partnering in this article
By - Vivek Sood
Award Winning Author
These 3 chapters will show you:
1. Transform Business
2. Move Beyond tired supply model
3. play the new game to win
How To Choose The Best Consultants For Your Project
I came across a startling statistics which prompted a new line of thinking that I wanted to share - hence[...]
What is the Most Effective Strategy to Massively Slash Shipping Freight Costs?
Freight costs reduction is almost always the last frontier in the cost reduction landscape. At the board level, most companies[...]
Unique Supply Chain Challenges of Oil & Gas Industry
One of the common problems cited by the boards and senior management is that the consultants they hire do not[...]
Amazon spent $28B in freight costs last year. How well are they using their advantage?
Someone asked me this question on a popular social platform. The subtext was this:What kind of discount do you think[...]
Opportunities for Start-ups in Supply Chain Security
People often wonder where the best opportunities for start-ups are. Supply Chain Security space is getting a lot of attention[...]
What We Can Learn About Supply Chain Security From One of the Shrewdest Pivots In Business History
Here is a story of the fire than tipped the balance within an industry.Two stalwarts in the mobile phone industry[...]