ONLY 24% OF THE BUSINESS TRANSFORMATIONS SUCCEED, UNLESS
THE CEOs AND TRANSFORMATION STRATEGISTS TAKE A HOLISTIC PERSPECTIVE SUCH AS
THE 5-STAR BUSINESS NETWORK APPROACH, WHICH TRIPLES THE SUCCESS RATE.
Sources and Notes:
1.McKinsey & Co Survey, 2009
2. FOR DETAILS OF A BETTER METHOD CLICK HERE
3. IBM Global CEO Study 2012
4. Watch Shell CEO Video on the value of PARTNERING here
5. This latest methodology and the book is based on a five year (2007-2012) study of the top 1200 companies in the world. It showed that the top 5% companies who have created supply chain 3.0 enjoy margins that are nearly FIVE times the margin of the bottom 65% companies.
6.Read value of partnering in this article
By - Vivek Sood
Award Winning Author
These 3 chapters will show you:
1. Transform Business
2. Move Beyond tired supply model
3. play the new game to win
BIG PICTURE vs REAL PICTURE – What is Required for Business Transformations?
Global shipping is a very cut-throat business where you can make a lot of money just by buying and selling ships[...]
Business Networks Ranges Into Trillions of Dollars
How big are the business networks we are discussing? One estimate puts the combined worth of these supply networks into[...]
The Newest Way To Make Your Business Network Great
In his book The 5-STAR Business Network (http://bit.ly/5-STARBN), Vivek Sood mentions the concept of synchronicity, and focus on Carl Jung’s perception of[...]
Understanding And Using Resistance – In Business Transformations Using SCM 3.0
19 years ago, when studying for MBA, our Professor in Change Management, Dexter Dunphy told us that Change Management is[...]